Helping you through the employment law maze
Understanding and addressing the legal obligations and challenges that come with being an employer is now acknowledged as an essential part of running a successful business.
We've been providing fixed-cost employment law & HR support to employers in the UK since 1996.
We help our clients with everything from routine day-to-day personnel issues to complex and difficult situations. In addition, the experience gained through working with a diverse range of businesses over many years means that we are often able to help with issues that fall outside of the traditional sphere of employment law and HR.
Whether you need help with a difficult issue in your workplace, considering putting in place a support service for the first time, or are moving from an existing HR support provider, talk to us about how we can help.
Here's just a snapshot of some of the services that we routinely provide. More information can be found on our Services page:
- Reviewing and/or drafting bespoke contracts of employment
- Drafting policies and procedures and assisting with implementation
- Training for managers
- Assisting with investigations and disciplinary procedures
- Conducting settlement negotiations and drafting settlement agreements
- Case management and representation before the Employment Tribunal
- Handling redundancies
- TUPE Transfers
- Changing terms and conditions of employment